Easy, accurate, and reliable application to calculate Child Support in Florida in accordance with Florida Child Support Guidelines (including calculation using the gross-up formula).
To correctly calculate Florida Child Support whether in Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Naples or Jacksonville you need to know the following:
1. The number of children being considered for child support.
2. The net monthly income for each Parent.
3. Childcare costs paid by each parent (usually just your daycare amount, after school care and babysitting, if necessary on account of employment, job search or education calculated to result in employment or to enhance income or current employment.
4. Health Insurance payments made by each parent.
5. Dental/Vision insurance paid by each parent.
6. Number of nights per year each parent will have the child(ren).
It is comprehensive, simple to use, and the most user friendly child support calculator which is designed especially for common people to calculate child support in Florida.
The Florida Child Support Calculator provides:
- Simplified/ User Friendly data entry
- Obligation Evaluation for different Florida guidelines (2011 and prior)
- One-click adjustment / reset
- Automatic determination of gross up or standard method
- Accurate calculation as prescribed by Florida Law.
Need Help? Family Law and Personal Injury help is just a call or email away!!!
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Florida Child Support Calculator & Free Legal Consult is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
Florida Child Support Calculator & Free Legal Consult (version 1.0) has a file size of 27.47 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.